BROADSWORD MINIATURES

Monday 25 March 2013

MONSTER MANUAL MONDAY 12

Some bony skeleton warriors, staple fare in any dungeon. I painted and photographed these a while back, but wasn't really happy with the way the bones (or photo) came out, a mixture of drybrushing and washes, but as I haven't managed to get any D & D figures done this week I thought I would post them anyway.


Ral Partha and Grenadier figures.

In the meantime I have finished 50 goblins for Thistlewood, bar the bases so must get them photographed soon.

Check out this battle layout over at Private Weird's blog , absolutely stunning and true Oldhammer, a lovely melange of old figures and  some great scenery.... more please Private.



4 comments:

  1. Those skellies look great! Especially on that path/floor. I love that path/floor! And thank you Springinsfeld for the nice plug!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Private, thise are the original Dungeon Floorplans by Games Workshop from about 1979. They came in a shrink wrapped pack at first and then changed to a boxed set with the same floorplans in.

      Delete
  2. Bones are excellent .I can't wait to see the 50 goblins!!!

    ReplyDelete